Why should I short sale my Temecula home?
Chances are you already know the answer, but need to rationalize it out
in your mind. Before going forward with a short sale lets go over a few reasons
a Temecula short sale may be the correct solution for you and your family.
- Your home has lost value and you see no recovery in the near future.
- Your payment has or is adjusting up and you can no longer make the mortgage payment.
- Job loss,reduction in pay,relocation.
Not so Obvious.
- Current laws have opened a window for you to get a fresh start via a short sale.
- Current tax benefit windows will be closing soon.
- A Failed loan modification,this could be your golden ticket into a short sale.
- Saving your credit,Yes a short sale will allow your credit to bounce back quickly.
- No Realtor Fees – you pay no commissions or fees for your short sale.
These are just a few of the facts that may answer your question,”should I short sale my Temecula home?”
I have been helping local Temecula homeowners for over 16 years and have earned the title Temecula Short Sale Specialist and I’m also a certified *HAFA short sale agent.
Lets can go over your situation in detail and then if you decide a short sale is for you, we will go over the process on how to get your Temecula short sale approved at no charge to you. Call me at 951-215-6745